Can the NDC assist me with Name or Address changes to my Chapter 13 case?

The National Data Center cannot make any changes to your chapter 13 case information, including change of address or name. You must notify your chapter 13 attorney and also contact your Trustee’s office directly.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.