Can the NDC help with questions about a Debtor Refund in my Chapter 13 case?

To inquire about a refund check from your Chapter 13 case you must contact your Trustee’s office directly.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.